It’s summer, and while the pandemic has taken a lot of pleasures away from us this year, it hasn’t been able to claim the weather quite yet. Yes, there will be plenty of time to stare at the TV when the sunset inches closer and closer towards 5PM later in the year. But right now is the time for some adventure, and Den of Geek is here to provide the tools you need for your best outdoorsy experience yet. If you win, we only ask that you hike responsibly!
In partnership with our geeky friends at Fatherly, Scary Mommy, Men’s Health, Victorinox, and a few others, we’re offering a massive adventure pack full of absolutely everything you need to feel like Bear Grylls in the wilderness. Let’s break down exactly what is in this enormous prize package, shall we?
The prize bundle includes:
- The new Fieldforce GMT ($375 value), a Swiss-Army inspired watch that keeps track of two time zones simultaneously and is legible both during the day and at night thanks to its Super-LumiNova technology.
- The Altmont Active Lightweight Expandable Backpack ($89 value), made especially for comfort while active.
- The classic Huntsman pocket knife ($38 value) with all the cool gadgets you may need including (but not limited to) the extremely important wine corkscrew.
- The Swiss Classic Paring Knife Set with Peeler, 3 Piece set ($16 value) which basically lets you cut and cook meals fancier than instant oatmeal while backpacking.
- An Allrounder Medium Cutting Board ($29 value), it’s compact, it’s lightweight, and it can hang. Paired (pared?) best with the above knife set.
If you’ve been doing math over there, that’s over $500 worth of prizes to get your hiking game upgraded with some awesome gear. So go on, find a hiking path nearby, or, just start by exploring your own backyard. That counts, right?
Entries will be accepted until September 5. One (1) winner will be drawn randomly and then notified immediately via email. The winner will have to respond and accept their prize within a week or another winner will be chosen. Good luck!