Extended Game Of Thrones season 3 trailer
A few snippets of extra footage have snuck their way into this longer Game Of Thrones season 3 trailer. Spoilers ahoy...
Warning: contains spoilers for Game of Thrones season three.
We knew a few more glimpses of season three were coming our way, and now an extra twenty seconds or so of Game of Thrones' forthcoming season has appeared in this extended trailer.
Read our spoiler-filled breakdown of the contents of the first full Game of Thrones season three trailer here, and see what's been added below:
In the order they appear, the extended trailer adds the following spoiler-filled tantalising glimpses of season three:
- Paul Kaye as Thoros of Myr, the Red Priest of R'hllor and Melisandre, speaking the words "The night is dark and full of terror."
- The Brotherhood Without Banners around a campfire. CORRECTION: The Night's Watch, possibly at Craster's Keep.
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister having the following sibling exchange, "You're not half as clever as you think you are" / "Still makes me more clever than you." Touché.
- Bran, awakening in a forest, being approached by an unidentified figure.
- Joffrey reclining with his crossbow before a shot of Cersei accompanied by Catelyn Stark's words to Robb, "Show them how it feels to lose what they love".
- Yara Greyjoy, sister to Theon, walking through a group of armed soldiers.
- Brienne of Tarth having a bite-y looking fight.
- Jaime Lannister near a fire.
- An unidentified woman at Littlefinger's brothel moving playfully on all fours towards the camera.
- Joffrey looking worried on the Iron Throne, as well he might.
- A shot of Robb Stark, then one of Jaime Lannister being threatened by someone with a knife, accompanied by Jon Snow's words to Mance Rayder, "I want to fight for the side that fights for the living. Did I come to the right place?"
- Ser Jorah Mormont swordfighting.
- Robb Stark and wife Talisa Maegyr getting it on.
- Brienne and Jaime swordfighting.
- Tyrion looking through a metal grill and then spinning an axe.
- Jon Snow at Queenscrown.
- Stannis and Melisandre.
- Ygritte in the cave.
- Brienne in the bear pit.
Game of Thrones season three begins on HBO on Sunday the 31st of March, and on Sky Atlantic on Monday the 1st of April.
Follow our Twitter feed for faster news and bad jokes right here. And be our Facebook chum here.