Doctor Who: Neil Gaiman episode confirmed for series 7
The line-up for the rest of Doctor Who's seventh series has been confirmed, and here's how it shapes up...
It's official, a Neil Gaiman-penned episode of Doctor Who is set to air as the penultimate in the current series.
Wrapping around the Gaiman episode, there are two by showrunner Steven Moffat, two by Luther's Neil Cross, two by Mark Gatiss, and one by Stephen Thompson. The full running order for the second chunk of the present series, confirmed in today's Doctor Who Magazine, is as below:
1) 706. Written by Steven Moffat. Directed by Colm McCarthy. (Filming now)
2) 707. Written by Neil Cross. Directed by Farren Blackburn. (Not filmed)
3) 708. Written by Mark Gatiss. Directed by Douglas Mackinnon. (Filmed)
4) 709. Written by Neil Cross. Directed by Jamie Payne. (Filmed)
5) 710. Written by Stephen Thompson. Directed by Mat King. (Filmed)
6) 711. Written by Mark Gatiss. Directed by Saul Metzstein. (Filmed)
7) 712. Written by Neil Gaiman. Directed by Stephen Wolfenden. (Not filmed)
8) 713. Written by Steven Moffat. Directed by TBA. (Not filmed)
As soon as we have word of a broadcast date, we'll let you know.
Follow our Twitter feed for faster news and bad jokes right here. And be our Facebook chum here.